- Each student must submit a signed registration form prior to their first lesson or class.
- Any student who wishes to cease private study must give at least two weeks’ notice.
- Students with a regularly scheduled lesson time are committing to that time for the duration of a session. We will do our best to accommodate major schedule changes during each registration process.
- Private lessons and performance classes may be billed monthly or tuition can be paid in full before the session begins. Monthly payments are due on the first of every month. A late fee of $10 will be added to the invoice if payment is not received before the 15th.
- All other classes must be paid for in full before the first day of class. Tuition and materials are non-refundable unless the class is cancelled.
- The studio accepts personal checks, cash, Zelle electronic transfers, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. Other payment options must be discussed in advance or the above policies will apply.
- Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee.
- When a student leaves the studio for any reason, outstanding balances are due immediately.
- Up to two private lessons may be rescheduled within the same session if 48-hr notice is given (exceptions are made for sudden illness). When no notice is provided prior to missing a lesson, the student will be charged for the time and rescheduling is not possible. Missed lessons will not be carried over into the next session.
- Lessons and classes will always be rescheduled if cancelled because of inclement weather or instructor illness.
- There are no make-ups, credits, or refunds for classes missed by an individual.
- Students with regularly scheduled lesson times are encouraged to participate in a monthly master class or performance class.
- Class options and dates are communicated at the beginning of each session. There are no make-ups, credits, or refunds for classes missed by an individual.
- Anyone who wishes to participate must successfully perform their selection in a lesson or class at least one week prior to the concert.
- Dress rehearsal, scheduled immediately before the showcase, is mandatory. No exceptions will be made.
- Students are expected to stay for the entire performance.
Let us know when you have family, friends or acquaintances that might like to study. For every new student that you refer, you will receive a $20 credit on your account. Please tell us about the referral before they register for ongoing lessons to qualify for the credit.