- Students must submit a signed registration form each session.
- Any student who wishes to cease private study must give at least two weeks’ notice.
- Students with a regularly scheduled lesson time are committing to that time for the duration of a semester. We will do our best to accommodate major schedule changes at the beginning of each session.
- Private lessons may be billed monthly or tuition can be paid in full before the session begins.
- Monthly payments are due on the first of every month. Other payment options must be discussed in advance.
- The studio accepts Zelle electronic transfers, personal checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee.
- When a student leaves the studio for any reason, outstanding balances are due immediately.
- Each student is entitled to two rescheduled lessons per semester. 48-hr notice is required. Exceptions are made for sudden illness.
- When no notice is provided prior to missing a lesson, the student will be charged for the time and rescheduling is not possible.
- All lessons missed due to instructor illness will be rescheduled.
- When inclement weather is forecast, lessons will be taught via FaceTime.
- Our virtual showcases are shared on YouTube.
- We offer two a year for prepared students, one in the fall and one in the spring. Participation is optional.
- Our annual awards program is part of the spring showcase. Honor students are announced and trophies given.