- Each student must submit a signed registration form prior to their first lesson or class.
- Any student who wishes to cease private study must give at least two weeks’ notice.
- Students with a regularly scheduled lesson time are committing to that time for the duration of a session. We will do our best to accommodate major schedule changes during each registration process.
- Private lessons and performance classes may be billed monthly or tuition can be paid in full before the session begins. Monthly payments are due on the first of every month. A late fee of $10 will be added to the invoice if payment is not received before the 15th.
- All other classes must be paid for in full before the first day of class. Tuition and materials are non-refundable unless the class is cancelled.
- The studio accepts Zelle electronic transfers, personal checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Other payment options must be discussed in advance or the above policies will apply.
- Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee.
- When a student leaves the studio for any reason, outstanding balances are due immediately.
- Up to two private lessons may be rescheduled within the same session if 48-hr notice is given (exceptions are made for sudden illness). When no notice is provided prior to missing a lesson, the student will be charged for the time and rescheduling is not possible. Missed lessons will not be carried over into the next session.
- Lessons and classes will always be rescheduled if cancelled because of inclement weather or instructor illness.
- There are no make-ups, credits, or refunds for classes missed by an individual.
- Students with regularly scheduled lesson times are encouraged to participate in a monthly master class or performance class.
- Class options and dates are communicated at the beginning of each session. There are no make-ups, credits, or refunds for classes missed by an individual.
- Anyone who wishes to participate must successfully perform their selection in a lesson or class at least one week prior to the concert.
- Dress rehearsal, scheduled immediately before the showcase, is mandatory. No exceptions will be made.
- Students are expected to stay for the entire performance.